cm hosed after username change

Post by Matt Wett » Tue, 04 Nov 1997 04:00:00

We're running CDE 1.0.2 (?) under Solaris 2.5 and have a user
who cannot create CM entries after we changed his username.

We changed the name of the /var/spool/calendar callog and calbak
files.  We changed the entries in all his .-files (e.g., .cm.rc) and
we even changed all the references to his old name in the callog and
calbak files.  Still he cannot create calendar entries.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Matt
--

Post by Ravi C. Kuma » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

> We're running CDE 1.0.2 (?) under Solaris 2.5 and have a user
> who cannot create CM entries after we changed his username.

> We changed the name of the /var/spool/calendar callog and calbak
> files.  We changed the entries in all his .-files (e.g., .cm.rc) and
> we even changed all the references to his old name in the callog and
> calbak files.  Still he cannot create calendar entries.

> Any help here would be appreciated.

> Matt

Did you remove the lock file??  That was the problem for me
once, when I changed the user home directory.

--
Opinions are my own

1. Hookah hoses. Tobacco water pipes hoses.

Hookah hoses. Tobacco water pipes hoses.
The Hookah Hose collection contains an assortment of classic hookah
hose to luxurious hookah hose. All of our hookah add-on hoses are
completely authentic and crafted to the highest standards.
Find Replacement Hookah Hoses, washable hookah hose: (Nammor,
Cloisonne, Wood-Handle, and "washable" hooka hoses can be cleaned with
water).
Add some flare to your hookah with our specialized hose add-ons. We
offer simple and luxurious Syrian hoses for home or restaurant/lounge
use.
Hookah Hoses list
The Royal Shiek Hose
The Syrian Hose 74"
The Sheik Hose 64''
The Crystal Sheik Hose
The Simple Egyptian Hose
The Special Egyptian Fifi Hose
The Washable Egyptian Hose

http://www.hookah-online.com/hoses.html

2. Sendmail through IP Masquerading?

3. Changed hostname. Is mail forever hosed?

4. Simple Question about kernel

5. HD change: Partition info hosed..please help!

6. howto ipmasq vpn client using ipchains???

7. Informix problems afters Y2K Solaris 2.5 patch

8. X11 contrib

9. callback, ppp, and morning-afters

10. turning ~username to username

11. using http://server/username instead of http://server/~username

12. change username?

13. Can a user of solaris2.5.1 can change his username himself?