Where is the Imake Configuration files for Motif on Solaris2.4?

Where is the Imake Configuration files for Motif on Solaris2.4?

Post by Keith K » Sun, 02 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi:
  Sorry if this is a FAQ, does anyone know where I could obtain the Motif
imake templates for solaris 2.4?

thanks,
keith

1. Imake configuration for X/Motif

I have purchased SWiM for Linux.  I have downloaded some examples of
Motif programs that have an Imakefile for building them.  The configuration
files (Imake.tmpl etc.) for imake only point to X/standard development
and not Motif, although there are Motif.tmpl (Motif.rules ...) files in the
config directory.  Where do I find, or how do I fix, the imake configuration
files so that they are aware of Motif being installed?  Thanks in advance!!

Please E-Mail if possible.
-Fred Heitkamp

2. When is a file in disk cache stale?

3. imake = Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory

4. LILO version 22.3 released

5. How imake looks for Imake.tmpl file ?.

6. Problem with csh

7. Imake configuration files

8. FREE: Full Doc Sets for Solaris 2.4 and SunOS 4.1.1

9. Request Imake Configuration Files for Solaris 2.5 x86

10. Imake, install and Solaris2

11. Motif and Imake under Solaris?

12. imake templates for Solaris/Motif?

13. imake template with motif