sendmail.cf for sol 2.4 and solaris tutoring

sendmail.cf for sol 2.4 and solaris tutoring

Post by Andrew P. Dinsda » Sun, 29 Jan 1995 04:44:24

Has anyone setup sendmail.cf under sol 2.4 for a Main (and/or only)
mail relaying machine with a fully qualified domain name??

I am having an eternal struggle getting this box to accept mail!!

Also, can anyone in the Detroit/ SE Michigan area spare some (paid)
time to tutor me in Solaris 2.4 (or 2.3).

Andrew Dinsdale

--

sendmail.cf for sol 2.4 and solaris tutoring

Post by Cynthia McSha » Sat, 04 Feb 1995 23:25:38

On February 27th, Andrew Dinsdale posted a question about
setting up the sendmail.cf when the computer is
the main/only mail-relayer in the domain.

If anyone has a copy of the sendmail.cf, I'ld also like a copy.

As a side note, as I've been backtracking through the archives,
trying to find an answer or a starting point, I've noticed that
the question seems to come up about once a month or so.
What are the chances of getting this into the FAQ, or at least
the information of where we can find a copy?

Thanks in advance.

Cindy McShane         | One of the problems with being a tech support

V: (613) 951-6709     | time broken up into  about fifty two-minute blocks
                      | over the course of a day, which does weird things
                      | to your personality after a while.
                      | Tonya Engst, TidBITS#145/05-Oct-92

1. Need sendmail.cf for Sol 2.4

If anyone could send me a working copy of a sendmail.cf for
the sendmail version that comes with the current distribution of
Solaris 2.4 I would be most grateful.  If necessary I can find
out exactly what sendmail version we've got that's not working,
but the person who needs it seems to think the version will b
readily obvious given that it's a current dist. of Solaris..any
help in this regard appreciated, thanx.

2. Can't read 8mm tape on Solaris.

3. solaris 2.4 / virtual domain / sendmail.cf

4. wanted: a read which allows value to be edited

5. Solaris 2.4 sendmail.cf chops off domain. Fix?

6. Bridging problems

7. AIX 4.1 sendmail.cf to AIX 4.2 sendmail.cf

8. TCP flags

9. Requesting for binary & cf sendmail 8.9.x for Solaris 2.4 SPARC

10. Sol 2.4 <---> Sol 2.4 using serial link ?

11. mkdev cf generates bad sendmail.cf

12. Sol 2.4 & sendmail 8.7

13. client/server sendmail.cf for Solaris