> my system recently crashed and wrote to the the directory
> /var/crash/systemname as directed by the dumpadm command. also i think it
> placed the crash dump in my /tmp directory as ps_data. am i wrong?
> well my question is what tool do i use to debug the crash dump and savecore
> file? catting it just shows up like a binary file. any info is appreciated.
- Slav Inger.
where can I find a DETAILED description on ALL commands at a crash
for example: what means ALL short strings after a "user" command ?
3. can't understand core dump file analyse
5. dbx and analyzing core dumps
7. 5.6: tips on analyzing crash dumps
8. Use both TrueColor *and* PseudoColor?
11. Help with analyzing a memory dump