Backup solutions for SunOS 4.1.4 and Solaris 2.5 ?

Backup solutions for SunOS 4.1.4 and Solaris 2.5 ?

Post by Al Roethlisberg » Fri, 19 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Currently we have several networked Sun stations running SunOS 4.1.4
and Solaris 2.5.  We would like to back up these stations to one or
two Sparc 5's running Solaris 2.5.

We are looking at Legato Networker and its UNIX ClientPak and wondered
if anyone had any opinions or experiences with this product that they
could pass on.

Is it easy to use, configure, restore from.... etc.

If anyone has any other solutions that have worked well for them, and
would like to recommend, please let us know as well and we can take a
look.

Thanks.

Al Roethlisberger