I have Sun Workstation running Solaris 6. I use openwin as window manager.
The login manager (dtlogin) starts, but I do not see the login screen. I
tried to kill dtlogin and start it manually, but it did not work.
Can someone help me.
1. Screen Saver for GNOME Display Manager Login Screen
For RedHat 6.1, if you log out and have the GNOME Display Manager login
screen, that screen will stay there forever. Does anyone know how to
setup a screen saver or make it blank for this login screen? Thanks in
3. Telnet login screen looks different then login screen on box
5. kde login screen instead of gnome login screen
6. S3 Trio 64 Video: Anybody got some good modelines?
7. Login root in KDE login screen failure.
8. login issue
9. how to get corel login screen vs debian login?
10. KDE login screen replaced by XF86 login box
11. Display manager runs after login only
12. Starting display :1 with login manager while X is running
13. Quering a remote display from KDE login manager