Can't Install 64 bit Solaris 8 on Ultra 2

Can't Install 64 bit Solaris 8 on Ultra 2

Post by Seeke » Sun, 20 Jan 2002 09:52:35

I get an error about firmware not being up to date. Is there a way of
updating firmware? I hope I don't have to get new chips from Sun. We do have
a support contract with Sun.

--
. . . untune that string,
And, hark, what discord follows!

Can't Install 64 bit Solaris 8 on Ultra 2

Post by web-use » Sun, 20 Jan 2002 13:02:26

yes
do this:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/pub-cgi/retrieve.pl?doc=fpatches%2F104169&zon...
rmware%20ultra%202

Quote:> I get an error about firmware not being up to date. Is there a way of