Requesting C complier and Perl Complier

Post by Peter Lie » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
   I would like to install C and Perl complier on Solaris 7 (x86)
platform. Do any one know that where can I get those compliers ? If
those compliers are come with the installation CD, how do I install them
? Thks .

Best regards,
Peter

Requesting C complier and Perl Complier

Post by Andrei A. Dergatch » Tue, 05 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

Myself I don't have experience with x86 Solaris, but
I think this site may contain what you want:

http://www.sunfreeware.com/

Rgds,

Andrei

On Mon, 04 Oct 1999 22:39:49 +0800, Peter Liem

>Hi,
>   I would like to install C and Perl complier on Solaris 7 (x86)
>platform. Do any one know that where can I get those compliers ? If
>those compliers are come with the installation CD, how do I install them
>? Thks .

>Best regards,
>Peter

1. Complier needs C complier on Solaris??

I'm new.   Trying to install Midnight commander on solaris 2.6.   So I
need a C complier.   Old Syad told me to get GCC.    Tried that, now GCC
tells me it needs a C complier to compile that.   I thought the whole
purpose of GCC was so you don't have to have a C complier.    Anyway can
someone tell me the actuall name of a free C complier so I can compile
GCC or just skip GCC since I'll have a C complier then to compile
Midnight Commander.
Thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. (EMERGENCY) ajp12: ping: no reply !!!!!

3. What's the complier that used to complier Linux

4. A "mounting" question

5. gcc complier!! is it already there

6. gcc-2.8.1 and fixincludes under 2.6

7. C-complier?

8. multi PPP connection, multi user, NIS and DNS, smail or sendmail?

9. Need C++ complier for IBM PowerPC Thinkpad under solaris 2.51

10. Comments on Basmark QuickBasic complier for unix

11. F77 complier supporting Quadruple-precision?

12. How do I tell which complier was used on a binary?

13. Complier warnings in Apache 1.2