RAID - striping and mirroring

Post by yft » Tue, 22 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Where can I find info specific to Sun RAID systems and stratagies for
striping and mirroring? I've searched the Sun site but no info. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Jon

Post by Reggie Stuar » Tue, 22 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Hi

> Where can I find info specific to Sun RAID systems and stratagies for
> striping and mirroring? I've searched the Sun site but no info. Any ideas?
> Thanks in advance.

> Jon

The site docs.sun.com should help you out.  Look for one a Volume
Manager Guide.

-Reggie

RAID - striping and mirroring

Post by Bill Voigh » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Try Veritas site.  They make a volume manager for Solaris.

BV