GUI Mail Server Recommendations?

Post by N. Alex Gof » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Anyone know of a good GUI Mail Server I can install?

Shareware would be nice....

..or how about a site that has a lot of Solaris Shareware or Freeware
where I could find one?

Alex

Post by c.. » Fri, 07 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Anyone know of a good GUI Mail Server I can install?

GUI mail server?

Quote:> Shareware would be nice....

www.sunfreeware.com

--
chad at radix dot net

Post by Nicholas Gareth John OBri » Sat, 08 Jan 2000 04:00:00

: Anyone know of a good GUI Mail Server I can install?

Maybe not exactly was you mean but Exim (http://www.exim.org/) has
a GUI utility which allows you to monitor the mail queue and perform
a variety of tasks on messages in the queue.

: Shareware would be nice....

Exim is free, and has a very good mailing list for support.

        Nick.

"Animal? No worse - human!", Manny - "Runaway Train"
Nick O'Brien                        Phone: +44 118 931 8432

Reading University, UK              Web: http://www.rdg.ac.uk/~vis98ngo/

1. mail server for an ISP recommendations?

What are some suggestions for a free or inexpensive mail server for a
Linux box, used by a Web host and ISP?
Aside from sendmail?
Something that will just do the basics: receive mail sent to the
domains we host, and parse them to individual mail queues that the
users can then POP3 into and retrieve?

I'm looking for something that balances both ease of use and quality.
Sendmail, in my experience, has the market share on quality, but isn't
very easy, or even moderately easy. But, if that's really the only,
best choice, any suggestions on books that are geared to the Linux
familiar admin (not expert) who's scared of sendmail? =)

Thanks!!
Liam

druid -at- celticbear -dot- com

2. FTP Weirdness

3. Recommendations for internal mail server

4. Bash, regex question?

5. recommendation for mail server

6. huhu it works with a test

7. Secure transport between mail server and pop client (via another mail server)

8. How to catch terminating signals AND get a core

9. Help: Recommendation for GUI builder wanted

10. gui library recommendations?

11. Linux X Gui Recommendations wanted

12. RF Recommendation: GUI

13. recommendation on GUI toolkit