solstice

Post by Mark D Fowl » Sat, 04 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to setup solstice with my NIS+.  So far most everything
works, except for the printers.  The main server
that has the queues is running Sun os and has a printcap file. I have
transfered the file to NIS+ master (solaris 2.5.1)
and run the conv_lpd script on it.. but it doesn't appear to do
anything.  Do I need to manually create a printers.conf
file or create all the queues on the NIS+ master (server) and then use
conv_lp (which seems to work) ?
Any help would be appreciated with this and the FNS stuff that has to be
run afterwards to complete the installation.

Mark Fowle
UNC-CH