Where find Solaris 2.6 or 7 iso images?

Post by jim.. » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 04:33:18

Now that Sun is allowing d/l's of Sol8 iso images,

Anyone know where the Solaris 2.6 or 7 iso's can be found?

If at all?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Where find Solaris 2.6 or 7 iso images?

Post by Alexe » Fri, 09 Feb 2001 06:02:46

that's not possible scince Solaris is "free" scince the 8th version (to be
exactly: 2.8)

for Solaris 7 (2.7) and older you have to pay the licence fee and can only
obtain them on CD's from Sun or Sun distributors

Alexej

> Now that Sun is allowing d/l's of Sol8 iso images,

> Anyone know where the Solaris 2.6 or 7 iso's can be found?

> If at all?

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

1. Please, i need an iso image of solaris 2.6

Hello all...

You are my last way to get one.

I would like to learn Solaris, it's very important for me...

I got a sparcstation 2, but cannot install solaris 8 :-)

Please, can somebody tell me where to get an iso image of solaris 2.6, so
that i'll be able to have a runnable version.  I know solaris 2.6 can run on
a sparcstation 2...

Thanks,

Chris

2. Help: IP Alias and port forwarding

3. Bootable ISO CD Images of OpenBSD 2.6 Release?

4. Status of WINE ??

5. where to find WU-FTPD 2.6 for sparc-solaris 2.6 (binary)?

6. hacmp problem

7. How do I make an iso of my solaris 2.6 cd

8. dynamically allocated domain name persists after usernet in RH 5.2

9. Where can I find an ISO image for....

10. Where can i find a ISO image od Linux install

11. iso image files not found during installation!

12. Where can I find FreeBSD4.2 or 4.1 iso image file

13. where can I find iso image of RH6.0?