enlightenment window manager

Post by Mike Muldo » Tue, 16 Sep 1997 04:00:00

Hello all.  Has anyone here gotten Englightenment
up on SunOS 5.5.1?  The latest release, DR11, is
using some funky popup graphics that I'm sure work
on Linux, but just splatter all over my Sparc.  The
makefiles apparantly want to use imake, which I
haven't got installed.  And rewriting the makefiles
is proving a little difficult.  So before I spend any
more time on this, has anyone done this before,
and what tips can I beg off?

thx
doon

And here's the email addresses of the current board of the Federal

Post by Jason Gloud » Fri, 19 Sep 1997 04:00:00

>Hello all.  Has anyone here gotten Englightenment
>up on SunOS 5.5.1?  The latest release, DR11, is
>using some funky popup graphics that I'm sure work
>on Linux, but just splatter all over my Sparc.  The
>makefiles apparantly want to use imake, which I
>haven't got installed.  And rewriting the makefiles
>is proving a little difficult.  So before I spend any
>more time on this, has anyone done this before,
>and what tips can I beg off?

imake should be in /usr/openwin/bin. If it's not you need to go look
for those install CD's.

>thx
>doon

>And here's the email addresses of the current board of the Federal

1. Emacs keybindings in Enlightenment Window Manager

Hi,

  I am trying to change keybindings in the Enlightenment window
manager. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

  In the default setting of Enlightenment I got from RedHat
distribution,
quite a few keybindings for emacs, e.g., C-M-a, C-M-b, etc. are no
longer
available.

 I have tried to use enlightenment-conf 0.15 to fix it. But in the
listed
keybinding combinations (that I can delete), I can not find any of
them.

  There is a configuration file in my home directory:

.enlightenment/.usr.share.enlightenment.config.keybindings.cfg.preparsed,

but I can not understand the format of the file and thus can not use it
make any change.

 Can someone "enlighten" me on this? Thanks a lot.

            Kai

p.s., all these lost keybindings, however, can be achieved with
additionally
pressing the shift key. I.e., c-m-s-a will do what c-m-a used to do. But

that seems awkward to me.

2. driver for AWE32 sound card

3. Enlightenment Window Manager freezes X

4. Multiple Filename Renaming

5. Enlightenment Window Manager

6. time.c

7. Enlightenment window manager

8. Star Office: removing line breaks??

9. How can I start KDE/enlightenment window manager automatically at login?

10. Enlightenment Window Manager

11. Enlightenment Window Manager help

12. Enlightenment Window Manager

13. Help with loading Enlightenment window manager