Fw: SunOS mailing list and news request.

Fw: SunOS mailing list and news request.

Post by maurice menef » Thu, 12 May 1994 07:27:23

 Hi, I am a new Unix system user at the Ohio State University and I am very
much in need of any information about the SunOS and Unix system
adminastration. My interests are centered around Gopher (public information
server) systems. I will be responsible for installing and maintaning such a
system for my service department.
 Please make me an addition to your mailing list.

Thank you, Maurice

1. Fw: SunOS mailing list and news request.

 Hi, I am a new Unix system user at the Ohio State University and I am very
much in need of any information about the SunOS and Unix system
adminastration. My interests are centered around Gopher (public information
server) systems. I will be responsible for installing and maintaning such a
system for my service department.
 Please make me an addition to your mailing list.

Thank you, Maurice

2. Can a DNS guru help ?

3. Installation Maxtor Ultra ATA/100 PCI Adapter

4. FW: FW: Win98 and POP3 mail services

5. jdk 1.1.3 for linux install fails ??

6. UUCP-NEWS-MAIL-FAQ: Linux UUCP/News/Mail Frequently Asked Questions

7. Sun or Intel HW

8. mail -> news; news -> mail