Pcomm

Post by Davin Ch » Thu, 15 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Has anyone gotten pcomm to compile under x86?  I've been having many problems
getting it to compile.  I there a binary avabilbe?, I've already checked
server.berkeley.edu.
thanks

Davin

Pcomm

Post by Robert Clic » Fri, 16 Jun 1995 04:00:00

: Has anyone gotten pcomm to compile under x86?

Use seyon instead - its MUCH better.

1. Script problems with Pcomm

I am using Pcomm v.2.0.1 with Slackware 1.2. It works well when dialing
from the dialing directory. The only problem I had with installation
relates to getting a reversed contrast status bar on one machine and
normal status bar on the other (both have setenv term vt100).
   The shell scripts are a problem for me since they easily lock up
the screen and I have to go to another console, ps, and kill the
pcomm jobs. This happens most often when run the script from the
command files window instead of from the command line (pcomm -a
script_file). It would be a help if I could see other shell scripts
(for login to a main frame and also to a BBS). Can someone send
me examples? Many thanks, Don

--
Donald F. Parsons MD, Wadsworth Ctr. Rm C273, NY State Dept of Health, ESP,
PO Box 509, Albany, NY 12201-0509. (518)474-7047 Fax: (518)474-7992

2. Newbie question - cache server config

3. Pcomm installation problems.

4. DIP Help !

5. Using PComm

6. Mitsumi Mounting Help Needed

7. pcomm

8. Machine Crashed - Now cannot login

9. pcomm - Anyone have a version that supports 57.6k??

10. PCOMM Make problem

11. Need help w/ pcomm 2.0.2 on Solaris 2.3

12. pcomm & Linux

13. Pcomm won't compile!