E450 - SCSI Ultra 320 and Ultra3/160 kit is available

E450 - SCSI Ultra 320 and Ultra3/160 kit is available

Post by Al » Sat, 10 May 2003 04:59:42

Anyone interested in upgrading their E450 to SCSI Ultra320 or Ultra3,
Antares
http://www.antares.com has an upgrade kit for Solaris 8 and Solaris 9.
You can even turn your E450 to a RAID system. It includes Solaris
Ready HBA with special bridge adapter. Good luck!

1. SCSI 160/320

HI,

I have a question that I have been trying to answer for some time
without real success although I am a HW guy.

Ultra 160 and 320, from what I understand they are compatible with the
older version, right?

I have a SUNSWIFT using the 68-pol connector and externals disks and
also a U1-140(no E) with internal SCA connector, that I also am almost
sure that I can put a new 73 GB Ultra320 disk as the boot disk and a
external U 320 disk to the SUNSWIFT, right?

/Michael

2. bzImage too big

3. SCSI Ultra 320 HDD on Sun Ultra 60

4. Install Problem with Redhat

5. Linux now supports ATA/100... and versus Ultra-160 SCSI

6. Solaris IDE hard disk used on NT PC systemH

7. ultra 160 scsi support

8. Loadlin and Win95 90000 prob

9. Ultra 160 SCSI on Redhat 5.2

10. Ultra 160 SCSI Hard Disk !