Is there a way to access files on a remote SUN BOX's CDROM from my Windows
1. ATAPI cdrom cdda not supported for some cdrom drive?
TAPI cdrom cdda not supported for some cdrom drive?
I have a ATAPI IDE cdrom that I wish to get the
cdda2wav working. ont the same machine, I have a
scsi cdrom and I was able to get the data from it.
but I have difficulty extracting data from the
IDE cdrom. I have linux 2.0.33 kernel and have the
IDE cdrom driver compiled and I also have the
ssound blaster driver compiled. I am able to mount
data cdrom on the ide cdrom drive. but can't extract audio data
from it. I tried to use:
cdda2wav -D /dev/cdrom temp.wav
for the ide atapi cdrom and it complained that the cdrom
or driver doesn't support cdda. can anybody tell me the
problem ? I tried to figure out how to put the cdda support into
the driver but can't see the option in the driver feature list.
(2.0.33 kernel), or simply my cdrom hardware is to be blamed ?
can any body tell me what to do ?
2. Anyone compiled CTWM 2.2p2 ??
3. ide cdrom and cdrom writer with scsi harddisk using cdrecord can't find cd reader
4. FreeBSD 4.4 on Dell PowerEdge
5. HELP: installing CDROM Linux on non-CDROM notebook
6. Help w/ Red Hat V4 - making LILO boot floppy
7. only root can mount /dev/cdrom on /mnt/cdrom
9. PCMCIA CDROM unable to identify cdrom
10. mount /mnt/cdrom ==> mount: the kernel does not recognize /dev/cdrom as a block device
11. Problem with mounting CDROM on a SCSI CDROM drive
12. Help with mounting Mitsumi FX001DE CDROM [D [D [D [D [DIDE CDROM.
13. CDROM Problem: "mount point /cdrom does not exist"