Strobe Keyboard

Post by Mr Bob47 » Wed, 03 May 1995 04:00:00

I using Solaris 2.3 with the SPARC Compiler C 3.0.

I would like to know if there is any way to strobe
the keyboard in Solaris 2.3?

I was hoping to find something similiar to KBHIT in DOS,
but I didn't find anything.

1. Strobe Keyboard???

I using Solaris 2.3 with the SPARC Compiler C 3.0.

I would like to know if there is any way to strobe
the keyboard in Solaris 2.3?

I was hoping to find something similiar to KBHIT in DOS,
but I didn't.

2. can linux see ntfs partitions?

3. Strobe Keyboard

4. OS/Security Research Programmer Wanted

5. no version magic, tainting kernel.

6. How does AIX lock mail?

7. Anyone have STROBE working on IRIX 6.3 (SGI O2)?

8. Strobe

9. xdm/kdm login strobes my laptop screen!

10. STROBE v1.02 (minor bug fix for sunos, ports for SCO, AIX) tcp port surveyor.