Is there still a "New York City Solaris Users Group"?

Is there still a "New York City Solaris Users Group"?

Post by David Com » Sun, 11 Sep 2005 14:44:12

I googled it, got only three hits (about meetings)
way back in 2002.

Defunct?

David

Is there still a "New York City Solaris Users Group"?

Post by jimle.. » Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:00:53

I know of a NYC Unix (not solely Solaris) group which meets monthly,
see www.unigroup.org for more info.

Post by Rainer Duffne » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 00:04:05

> I know of a NYC Unix (not solely Solaris) group which meets monthly,
> see www.unigroup.org for more info.

Or the NYCBUG, the BSD-guys.
Not that I've been to NY and much less meetings of said user group.
But I'd suspect the Solaris-admin density is higher there than in a
typical Linux User Group.

http://www.nycbug.org/

Rainer

Post by David Com » Tue, 13 Sep 2005 23:32:39

>> I know of a NYC Unix (not solely Solaris) group which meets monthly,
>> see www.unigroup.org for more info.

>Or the NYCBUG, the BSD-guys.
>Not that I've been to NY and much less meetings of said user group.
>But I'd suspect the Solaris-admin density is higher there than in a
>typical Linux User Group.

>http://www.nycbug.org/

>Rainer

Thanks; will check them out.