any ELM binary for Solaris 2.x ?

Post by Kit-pui WONG (kpw.. » Wed, 16 Mar 1994 01:07:30

Dear fans,

Do you know which FTP sites can I get ELM *binary*
for Solaris 2.x. Since I am so lazy to perform my
own compilation, I wish have the binary directly.

Any help.... help.... ?

Please address to my Internet directly.

Thanks in advance!
KiT

1. ELM BINARIES FOR SCO 3.2r4.2

Other than COMPUSERVE, does anyone know where I can get a hold of
ELM binaries for SCO 3.2r4.2?  The machine does not have the dev
system and so I must rely on binaries.  If you know where I can
ftp them from, please let me know, along with the filename.

Thanks a bunch.

2. arnuschky@xylon.de

3. elm-binary+MIME, where??

4. can't install linux_base.

5. Looking for newer Elm binaries...

6. Preparing For AIX Admin.

7. Binaries for elm?????

8. Alan Thicke, DEAD.

9. Elm and nn binaries for 1.0

10. elm binary

11. Automatically decoding binary files sent in ELM e-mail msg

12. Binary distribution of mailer Elm 2.4PL24 ME4 for Linux!

13. ELM BINARIES FOR 3.2r4.2?