How to connect sendmail with MS Exchange?

How to connect sendmail with MS Exchange?

Post by Christian Berne » Sat, 31 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Has anybody experience in connecting a Solaris 2.5.1 Server's mail with
a MS Exchange Server?

The Solaris Server resides in it's own NIS+ domain. I want all mail

Exchange server.

Thanks in advance

Christian Bernet

1. Using Sendmail to e-mail MS-Exchange

Here is what I want to do......
I have an RS/6000 Aix4 running sendmail and am trying to get it to e-mail

the message will be delivered. I have the Exchange Box locked down so that
it can not be used as a relay. When I try to send an e-mail with another

turn up logging on exchange I get a 550 relaying message displayed. Does
anyone else have this setup and working internally? Thanks, Anthony

2. working within unix environment

3. Connecting Sun's to MS Exchange

4. GCC 2.7.2 on Dec Alpha

5. Q: sendmail and MS exchange

6. Looking for a C command

7. sendmail on Solaris 8 brings down MS Exchange servers - is this possible?

8. run xrdb .Xresource when start kde

9. How do i confure Unix sendmail via MS exchange

10. Sendmail as gateway to MS Exchange Server ?

11. Linux PC connecting to MS Exchange Server 5.0

12. Sendmail dials up ISP on request of MS Exchange

13. Sendmail vs. MS-Exchange