QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

Post by Lewis Burge » Fri, 16 Sep 1994 02:48:00

Q Logic states that driver support is a big priority for them,
and I believe I heard that they are working on a driver for
Solaris x86.  You might want to check with their tech support
available through internet at:

-Lewis
--
__ _________________________________________________________ __
\/ BASIS, Inc., 5758 Hollis Street, Emeryville, CA 94608 USA \/

1. QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter card and Solaris x86

Hi,

  Anybody out there been able to make Solaris x86 2.4
work with a QLogic Fast!SCSI adapter?

  My dorkhead brother didn't bother to check the compatibility guide
before buying his disk controller.

Thanks,

Michael Leo
ADC Telecommunications
(612) 936-8305 (voice)

--

Michael Leo
ADC Telecommunications

2. Mouse protocol

3. Install with a Qlogic ISA Fast FL SCSI Adapter

4. mail servers

5. Qlogic Fast!SCSI IQ PCI Host Adapter: Status?

6. How do I make "shortcuts" for apps in Afterstep??

7. FreeBSD & Qlogic Fast! Fl SCSI/2 card

8. Mac to RS/6k queries

9. Qlogic Fast SCSI ISA Card

10. Looking for a driver for the Qlogic Fast Scsi IQ PCI card.

11. Qlogic Fast!SCSI Basic card

12. QLogic Fast!SCSI card??

13. SCSI Orb drive with Qlogic FAST SCSI