>I installed an Adaptec 2230SLP Raid card in a Sol10
>X86 machine. I know that Sol10 has Adaptec drivers (aac) but they don't get
>loaded on boot -r.
> Hoping to use Sol10 instead of Red Hat since I'm
> surrounded by Sparc Solaris machines.
Have you cheked that the Adaptec 2230SLP is on the Hardware Compatibility
Greetings from Denmark
Er der nogen der mangler en mand med lidt viden om Sun HW og SW,
s? m? I gerne sende mig en E-mail.
Jeg er uddannet datamatiker og har bla. arbejdet som teknisk presale konsulent.
Hoping to use Sol10 instead of Red Hat since I'm
surrounded by Sparc Solaris machines.
1. Does Linux support AAA-13x RAID cards (from Adaptec)?
Our office has a truly nice computer that we'd like to install Linux on, but
it has an Adaptec AAA-130SA PCI RAID host adapter in it. Does anyone know
if this device is going to be supported under linux any time soon?
TKA, Erik Norvelle
3. Anyone got Redhat 7.2 & Adaptec RAID card working ?
5. Adaptec 2100s Raid Card w/ 4.3 RELEASE
7. Adaptec's UltraDMA RAID card and Linux?
9. Linux Driver for Adaptec RAID Card AAA-131U2?
10. Adaptec U320 RAID cards supported?
11. Installation SOL10 on X86 through serial port
12. RH7.2 + DPT/Adaptec RAID card = kernel panic on reboot