Is it possible to have a logical interface(hme0:1) on a different network

1. how to report only hme0 IP addy instead of logical interfaces?

I have been very annoyed by this: I have a number of logical interfaces bound,
for web sites, under Solaris 2.6.  If i put the line:

ndd -set /dev/ip ip_enable_group_ifs 0

in a boot script, then the reported IP addy to gethostbyname(), etc, belongs
to the LAST interface that was initialized (hme0:n) rather than the first one,
hme0.

I could clearly hack the Solaris boot scripts to have hme0 initialized last in
the sequence (I guess), but it's not THAT important.

Any simple solution?
--
Sam Hokin

2. Problems linking a.out static Lib

3. How assign MAC address to logical interface hme0:1?

4. request tracker3 port

5. Measuring traffic on logical interfaces with 2.5.1 - Possible?

6. HELP !! (Beowulf Beowulf wish Grendel had won)

7. Different Hostnames For Different Network Interfaces?

8. Apache caching server-parsed docs internally?

9. Add a new logical interface on a physical interface with ioctl()

10. Solaris logical hme0:1 with NT?

11. is it possible to have two different interface to have the same default route?

12. Linux API to create logical interface on a physical interface?

13. 2 different logical subnet on the same physical network