IP_rput error...HELP!!!

Post by Orange9 » Sun, 14 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I have tried to setup the ppp. And when I try to ping
dailup server. I get this Error.PLease....

ip_rput:DL_ERROT_ACK for 7, errno 3, unix 0

Thanks.

1. PPP Error: ip_rput: DL_ERROR_ACK for 7, errno 3, unix 0

I have a SPARC-10 running 2.5.1 with the latest patch cluster from
Sun. We've been having problems with PPP giving the error message and
dying so badly that the machine must be rebooted. Does anyone have
an idea what the problem is and how to fix it?

Paul McGauley-Caloca    Muy Cool Communications, LLC    WWW.MuyCool.ORG
        UNIX/Linux Systems, Networks, and Security Management

2. c & libexpect

3. Help! Errors, Errors, Errors!!!

4. X problem

5. Error when rebuilding kernel [Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 6] - Help

6. MA 202 SVGA CARD

7. HELP bus error(alignment error)

8. regex dilemma

9. please help Fatal server error! XKEYBOARD compiler error!

10. HELP: 0x1x error with nmbd and other samba errors - linux

11. HELP: Resolver Error 0 (no error)

12. LILO ERROR HELP!! Error 0x09

13. Help: dip error 'unknown server error'