Has Anyone Had Any Success with Solaris 7 on a Digital Hinote Ultra 2000?

Has Anyone Had Any Success with Solaris 7 on a Digital Hinote Ultra 2000?

Post by Kevin Vuon » Tue, 22 Dec 1998 04:00:00

would greatly appreciate it if anyone has had any experience with Solaris 7
on a Digital Hinote Ultra 2000 and want to share.

Thanks,
Kevin

1. Anyone have experience with Redhat on Digital HiNote Ultra 2000?

We're looking at purchasing a DEC Hinote 2000 laptop and want to know
if anyone has successfully set up Redhat 5 on one.  Specifically, we
are wondering about how the display performs with XFree86 and if you
can get the advertised resolutions (1024x768, 16bit on LCD; 1280x1024,
16bit on external) using XFree.
        We are also interested in any troubles with drivers for any of
the usual suspects on laptops (keyboards, touchpad, ports, sound, etc)
and especially any information or experience on getting the
suspend/hibernate modes to work with Linux.

Thanks in advance;

Erik Miller

2. UnixWare 7 Incomming PPP

3. Linux/XFree on Digital HiNote Ultra 2000 and Hitachi Visionbook Elite

4. PPP, hard drive patch?

5. Laptop DIGITAL HiNote Ultra 2000

6. FTP quote - how to run a process on the server?

7. floppy / 2.0.35 / Digital Hinote Ultra 2000 : unexpected interrupt

8. Xt compile error

9. 2.4.x kernel keyboard fix for Digital HiNote Ultra 2000

10. Hinote Ultra 2000 users - anyone?

11. Solaris 2.5 (x86) on Digital HiNote Ultra II?

12. Network on Digital HiNote 2000

13. Digital HiNote 2000 & Caldera OpenLinux 2.2 Setup