Problem installing a parallel port SCSI adapter on a portable computer

Problem installing a parallel port SCSI adapter on a portable computer

Post by J-C Sakdavon » Mon, 11 May 1998 04:00:00

I am not abble to install an adaptec APA358 (trantor T358) scsi parallel
port adapter on my solaris 2.5.1 pentium computer.

What's the procedure ?
Does it work with a T358 or need I an old T348 ?

Thanks

1. Trouble when installing LINUX using a portable CD-ROM connected to the parallel port

Hi,
I'm new to LINUX and i'm just trying to install it. The partionning and
the createing of the BOOTDISk worked out fine but unfortunately the
system doesnt recognize my CD-ROM connect to the parallel port using a
MINISCSI Plus adapter from ADAPTEC (Model APA-348) Does anybody have an
idea how i could make this work ?
Any help would be apreciated.

Thank you very much, bye
Frank.

2. GNUmake HELP

3. Driver for parallel port SCSI adapter ??

4. Lotus Mail

5. Parallel port devices (SCSI, Tape, Ethernet adapter) on Xenix/Unix

6. Help with Linux and WD drive

7. Any Supported parallel-port SCSI adapters?

8. kernel compile

9. SCSI adapter on Parallel port - Xenix 2.3.4

10. SCSI Parallel Port Adapter

11. Parallel port devices (SCSI, Tape, Ethernet adapter) on Xenix/Unix

12. Support for Parallel port SCSI Adapters: