SUN one directory server 5.1 replication problem

SUN one directory server 5.1 replication problem

Post by ch_solar » Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:18:46

Hello,

I juste configure 2 directories servers (multi-master) using SUN one
directory server 5.1 under solaris 9.
The replication works fine but when a stop/start one of my master i
get:

[21/Jul/2003:14:39:55 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
replica_check_for_data_reload: Warning: data for replica
o=blabla,c=truc was reloaded and it no longer matches the data in the
changelog. Recreating the changelog file. This could affect
replication with replica's consumers in which case the consumers
should be reinitialized.

Thank in adavance for any help.

Post by sharo » Sun, 27 Jul 2003 22:19:01

> Hello,

> I juste configure 2 directories servers (multi-master) using SUN one
> directory server 5.1 under solaris 9.
> The replication works fine but when a stop/start one of my master i
> get:

> [21/Jul/2003:14:39:55 +0200] NSMMReplicationPlugin -
> replica_check_for_data_reload: Warning: data for replica
> o=blabla,c=truc was reloaded and it no longer matches the data in the
> changelog. Recreating the changelog file. This could affect
> replication with replica's consumers in which case the consumers
> should be reinitialized.

> Thank in adavance for any help.

I haven't used sun one,  but the mention of replica makes me wonder if
you are using nisplus and using this system as a replica server.  Are
you?

Sharona