Help: How do I prevent direct mounts

Post by Frank Obe » Wed, 07 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Here is Hal Stern's comments on what looks to be your topic/question:

   "  It's possible to remove the automounter's influence by telling the
automounter to use a null map for that directory:

     automountd /tools null "

In your case you want to execute:
$ automoutnd /system null

If you want the article which is one of 3 here it is (Hal knows
automounter):
http://www.sunworld.com/sunworldonline/swol-05-1996/swol-05-sysadmin....

Regards
Frank