JOB: Atlanta system administration

Post by Jeff Garz » Tue, 25 Jul 1995 04:00:00

                System Administrator

A part-time system administration position is available at a rapidly
growing large-format-printing software firm.

Experience requirements:
        * Good attitude and social skills
        * Unix system administration
        * Korn shell programming
        * C programming
        * Installation and maintenance of Unix software packages
        * TCP/IP

Preferred consideration given to candidates with experience in the
following:

        * Sun Solaris 2.3/2.4
        * NIS+
        * UUCP
        * CD-ROM creation

Please contact Colette Blais, Manager of Technical Support, if
interested.

404-523-4882 (attention: Colette Blais).

1. UNIX System Administration/Cobol Consultant needed in Atlanta

UNIX SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/COBOL - CONSULTANT
Location:  Atlanta, Georgia

Need someone with strong skills in UNIX system administration (most
important), with some knowledge of COBOL programming (in any
environment).

The current effort involves porting applications, and we need someone to
do system administration work, who understands COBOL programming. Hourly
rate will depend on qualifications. We should be able to provide a very
good rate for this type of work.

If interested, please contact Phil today. If you send a resume, please
call to follow up so we can respond quickly.

NOTE: If you send a resume, it will be held in strict confidence.

Thank you very much.
--

Phil Baggett

(404) 262-7222 Ext. 201
(404) 266-3533 - Fax

2. K56flex external modem - which one?

3. upgraded my 7133-020 SSA system

4. Job for System Analyst - Atlanta, GA

5. resolv.conf and sortlist

6. JOB NYC : Technical Support & System Administration Position

7. running a DOS program from C program under Linux ?

8. JOB: Unit Head for Systems and Database Administration, Vienna, Austria

9. Job Opening - Technical Support & System Administration Position

10. Job Available : Unix System Administration

11. Looking for entry-level UNIX System Administration job in King County (Washington State)

12. Looking For A System Administration Job Anywhere In US