aspppd and IBM Global Network

Post by Morgan Hennin » Fri, 08 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Hello.  I am trying to get my Solaris 7/Intel machine to dial up to the
IBM Global network POP here in my town.  I tried using ppp-2.3.5, which
was able to dial to another ISP, but would not connect to the IBM POP.
It always reported a problem with "Timeout sending LCP request" or
something of the like.  Has anyone configured a Solaris machine to
connect to the IGN??  If so, can you summarize your method of doing
so??  I did a search on Dejanews a while back and had no luck...
Thanks!

--
Morgan Henning

1. connecting IBM global network with pppd-2.3

Hello

I am trying to connect to my ISP  ibm.net. with pppd-2.3.
With pppd-2.2 I had no problems.
I used the scripts given by IBM on the internet and everything worked
ok.
I am trying to configure pppd-2.3 with the same scripts for days now but
no success so far. My modem is hanging up after the connection. Have no
idea why.
After a few sleepless nights I am about to give up.

Please Help??????

Greetings Martijn

2. client-server problem

3. Dip for IBM Global Network

4. automounter,filesystem??

5. Internet PAP and IBM Global Network

6. DSL with LUNIX ??

7. IBM Global Network on Linux

8. neofb.c

9. IBM Global Network and connection problem

10. IBM Global Network & Linux PPP (diald/pppd)

11. IBM GLobal Network.

12. ppp pap fails from sco to ibm global network

13. PPP SCRIPT FOR IBM/ATT GLOBAL NETWORK