libstdc++ Installation

Post by Satish_Kum » Thu, 10 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hi

I had first installed gcc in /usr/local/bin
on an Intel machine running Sun OS 5.6
Then I installed libstdc++ in my home diredtory.
When I compile the C++ program, it has problem in finding
iostream. on giving include path also it fails.

What should I do now to compile the C++ programs under gcc.

Any suggestions please !!
Thanks

Satish

libstdc++ Installation

Post by Wyatt Wo » Fri, 11 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Read the readme file in the g++, you need to setup a library path in
the .profile file.

I can tell you more later after I reboot to Solaris and check it out.

Quote:>Hi

>I had first installed gcc in /usr/local/bin
>on an Intel machine running Sun OS 5.6
>Then I installed libstdc++ in my home diredtory.
>When I compile the C++ program, it has problem in finding
>iostream. on giving include path also it fails.

>What should I do now to compile the C++ programs under gcc.

>Any suggestions please !!
>Thanks

>Satish

1. Help...missing something from libstdc++.so.2.9

Hello:

I'm trying to run ddd version 3.0.27, which I downloaded from Rufus. I had to install
libstdc++.so.2.9 for this version of ddd, which I also downloaded from Rufus. However, when I
try to run ddd, I get the following error message:

/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.2.9: undefined symbol: __register_frame_info

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I'm using RedHat version 5.2

Thanks,
John

2. Async I/O on Solaris 2.5

3. problem with libstdc++ libraries

4. Compiling the Kernel for a Linux Firewall

5. Question on libstdc++

6. SLS 1.03 and NFS install: doesn't happen

7. Help compiling libstdc++/changing to libc6

8. Upgrade Slackware 3.3 to 3.4

9. Linux-Netscape6 on FreeBSD 3.2 : libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file

10. Static link libstdc++.so on Solaris

11. Using libstdc++ causes Segmentation fault

12. Netscape 4.61, libstdc++ version problems

13. What is libstdc++-libc6.1-2.so.3 ?