FORE ATM Driver for Solaris 7

Post by Lars-Arne Sundber » Sun, 24 Nov 2002 04:05:57

Hi,

I got my hands on a FORE HE-622 ATM Card which I installed in an E250.
Does anybody know where I can find a driver for Solaris 7 ?

Many thanks
/L-A

FORE ATM Driver for Solaris 7

Post by Mike Mille » Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:09:09

Quote:> Hi,

> I got my hands on a FORE HE-622 ATM Card which I installed in an E250.
> Does anybody know where I can find a driver for Solaris 7 ?

> Many thanks
> /L-A

If you can't find/get one at Marconi's web site email me. I have the
5.2.0.8 version.
--
Mike Miller
If all else fails - READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!