Where to find tclX package for Solaris x86?

Where to find tclX package for Solaris x86?

Post by Casper K. Ch » Sun, 02 Feb 1997 04:00:00

as title.

--

SNAIL No. 111, HwaHsin St., ChungHo City, Taipei, Taiwan
PHONE +886-2-9426424Ext301

1. Where to find software packages for solaris*.x86

Hi all:
    I just start playing around on solaris 8. I know that easy way to
install package vis Solaris in to use pkgadd command.  I want to install
a whole bunch of software package such as openssl, openssh, gcc on
solaris but I have problem finding the packages. Can any tell where I
can find them or do we have to get the tar ball and package up ourself.

    Any help will be greatly appreciated ......

Thanks,
Kevin

2. sol 2.4 and sendmail

3. FS: Solaris 2.5 Desktop (CDE) and/or Solaris 2.5 Server Packages for x86 desktops

4. Can't write to /home

5. TclX what is it, where to find

6. Reset console garbage, run stty?.

7. ANNOUNCE Solaris 7 (X86) Packages.

8. Info: PPP connection

9. KOffice-1.1.1 packages for Solaris-8 x86 available for download

10. What about $495 package deal for Solaris 2.4 x86?

11. WANTED: Solaris 2.5.1 package for x86

12. Precompiled binary packages available for Solaris x86

13. kde-2.2, koffice-1.1 packages for Solaris 8 x86 now available