Sun boxes and SunOS Y2K compliance question

Sun boxes and SunOS Y2K compliance question

Post by Mal » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Does anyone know which versions of SunOS are not Y2K compliant as well as
any Sun hardware which is not compliant?

thanks
Malcolm

Post by John Kotche » Tue, 13 Oct 1998 04:00:00

> Hi

> Does anyone know which versions of SunOS are not Y2K compliant as well as
> any Sun hardware which is not compliant?

> thanks
> Malcolm

I don't mean to be flippant, but have you tried the obvious,

http://www.sun.com ?

* A goofy Unix SA working for a large computer equipment   *
* manufacturer and  services provider.  Opinions expressed *

more specifically, www.sun.com/y2000

--
[trim the no-bots from my address to reply to me by email!]
"initiating.. 'getting the hell out of here' maneouver" - Lennier, babylon5

1. Newbie question about Y2K compliance

Hi All,

        I've been tinkering with RedHat 5.0 and really liking it.  I haven't
been able to find any definitive info about how Linux in general and Red
Hat in particular fare with Year 2000 compliance.  Thanks in advance for
answering what is probably a very elementary matter.

-Jeff

2. hp surestore dlt818 (dlt8000)

3. FreeBSD Y2K compliance on non-compliant hardware

4. HELP!!! Kernel panic on RH6 startup

5. Y2K compliance

6. Mach64CT hangs w/3.1.2E

7. Y2K Compliance

8. benchmark per disk suite

9. Y2K compliance of mktime

10. tcp wrappers y2k compliance.

11. Linux (Red Hat 5.1 and 5.2) Y2K compliance

12. Y2K Compliance's

13. Y2K Compliance of Digital Unix 4.0.b