Wu-FTPD with Quotas on in Soloris

Post by Daniel L » Sun, 06 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Hi,
    I've installed wu-ftpd wu-2.4.2-academ[BETA-18](1) on a soloris 2.6 x86
machine. Everythings work fine, but after I activate the quota on the file
system, an silly things occur.
    When I upload files to the /incoming directory, when disk quota is full,
the wu-ftpd will automatically disconnect the ftp session. I don't know
what's wrong. Can anyone give me some suggestion? Thanks a lot...

Regards,
Daniel Li

1. wu-ftpd quota

Hello.

I've installed wu-ftpd 2.6.0 on a Linux RedHat 6.0 and enabled disk quotas.

I want that when a user acces to his web page via FTP he can see the amount
of quota he has used. Wu-ftpd has some cookies to show this, but they always
show "0".

The directory of the user is chrooted to /home/users/user/./

2. Linux, Cablemodems and static ips

3. wu-ftpd instead of ftpd

4. Killing X

5. in.ftpd zombie problem with wu-ftpd on RH6

6. sending files in the LAN (sockets)

7. FreeBSD ftpd 6.0 vs wu-ftpd 2.4

8. Fatal Run-Time Errors with pthreads & egcs!

9. Weirdness of solaris ftpd and wu-ftpd

10. wu-ftpd or pro-ftpd

11. ftpd default server vs wu-ftpd ?

12. ftpd missing and build wu-ftpd error!

13. wu-ftpd replacement for ftpd