monitor filesystem activity under 2.4

Post by Philip Bro » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

We're using soalris 2.4 until we can upgrade later on this year.
Everything is mirrored with disksuite.
We're seeing disk performance issues, but unfortunately I don't know how to
figure out which filesystem(s) are the problem.

Under later revs of the OS, iostat will show statistics on the metadevices.
That would give me "per filesystem" statistics.  BUt not apparently under 2.4.
It only shows per DISK.

Is there any way I can get per-filesystem info under 2.4?

--
[trim the no-bots from my address to reply to me by email!]
Secret nONsONaTIAL monologue...