Windows 3.1 (or 3.11), Solaris, Windows 95, and Wabi

Windows 3.1 (or 3.11), Solaris, Windows 95, and Wabi

Post by David McCarter J » Mon, 28 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello Everyone,

        As i stated before, I am really new to Solaris. I do have a
question for you. I have successfully added the SUNWwabi pkg to my Solaris
box and it is telling now that I have to...

        1. add Wabi to my path.
        2. Install Windows 3.1 or Windows 3.11 on my system

        My question is...

        Can I install Windows 3.11 on the Solaris side, and still boot
into Windows 95? I ask because I have office 97 and I use that for my
business.

        Thanks in advance.

Dave

   Televar Northwest Inc.                           1-800-407-0002
   Customer Service Technician                      (509)664-9004

                      http://www.televar.com/~mccarter

1. COMMERCIAL: Authenticate Windows 95 and Windows 3.1 users off UNIX without Novell or NT

2. yacc and pointless violence

3. Server on windows 95 or 3.11

4. Has anyone managed to build a Sparc crosscompiler for linux

5. Windows 3.11/95 emulator fro Linux ???

6. 2.5.40 serial oops

7. Telnet client for Win 3.11 and Windows 95

8. NYC LOCAL: Tuesday 24 April 2001: Marconi Forum on Internet Privacy

9. WABI & Windows 3.11 ?

10. WABI and Windows for Workgroups 3.11

11. Getting a UNIX shell to work in a Win 95 / Windows 3.1 Enviroment

12. X-window software for Windows/Windows 95