Trident 9680 And CDE

Post by LuvMeNO » Wed, 17 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I Have a PCI Trident 9680 Card and when i am in the CDE I end up with
little lines thru characters on my screen. Could anybody tell me what this
could be? Oh, And I am running into the problem of only being able to get
8-bit color. Is there anything like a linux xf86config file that i can
edit to tell the OS that i am supportive of a higher color mode.

Anything That anybody could send me via e-mail would be greatly
appreciated. If you are having success with that card, could you tell
me...Oh and How do you get PPP rnning dialup?

Thanx:
Chris Tearpak