Solaris9 or Express on Netra t1 AC200

Post by Beard » Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:47:50

Has anyone had success/failure installing S9 or SExpress on a Netra T1
AC200?

Last time I looked, only S8 10/00 could be dropped on, I think...

Thanks,

Beardy.

Post by Scott Howar » Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:17:08

> Has anyone had success/failure installing S9 or SExpress on a Netra T1
> AC200?

> Last time I looked, only S8 10/00 could be dropped on, I think...

Solaris 8 10/00 _or later_!

Any release of Solaris 9 or Solaris Express will work fine.

  Scott

Post by Beard » Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:33:11

>>Has anyone had success/failure installing S9 or SExpress on a Netra T1
>>AC200?

>>Last time I looked, only S8 10/00 could be dropped on, I think...

> Solaris 8 10/00 _or later_!

> Any release of Solaris 9 or Solaris Express will work fine.

>   Scott

Cool. Many thanks, Scott.

1. Can the Netra t1 AC200 take four 512 MB DIMMs for 2 GB RAM?

I realize that Sun only certified it for 1 GB of RAM, but that model has
not been sold in a few years. So I don't really care about hardware
support.

I'm just more curious if it has worked for anyone with 4 512 MB DIMMs?

I saw Kingston 512 MB DIMMs for the AC200 being sold, so I figure it can
take 512 MB DIMMs but I'm not sure if I can use only 2 DIMMs in or if I
can do it with 4.

-Dan

2. MkLinux Booter source

3. LVD/SE, A1000 and netra t1 AC200

4. multi OS booting

5. Installing Netra T1 AC200

6. NEED HELP - Creating Anonymous FTP Account

7. Solaris 8 on Netra T1 AC200

8. How Can I Reject Offers from Unwanted DHCP Servers?

9. sunOS5.8 install sux on netra T1 AC200

10. Netra T1 AC200

11. Netra T1 AC200 becomes unreachable

12. Interesting specs on the Netra T1 AC200

13. Newbie seeks help with Netra T1 AC200