How could I know the available space disk on a Sun Microsystem running under solaris 2.6 ?

How could I know the available space disk on a Sun Microsystem running under solaris 2.6 ?

Post by freepost » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 00:53:34

Hello Solaris wizards ! Here goes one easy for You people. How could I know
the available space disk on a Sun Microsystem running under solaris 2.6 ? Do
You know about any command ?

Any help is welcome;

Octavio.

Post by Robert Sherma » Wed, 05 Sep 2001 16:41:21

> Hello Solaris wizards ! Here goes one easy for You people. How could I know
> the available space disk on a Sun Microsystem running under solaris 2.6 ? Do
> You know about any command ?

> Any help is welcome;

> Octavio.

man -k "disk space"

will return the df command, among others...

--
robert sherman
css, cee

Post by Tony Walto » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 01:31:20

> Hello Solaris wizards ! Here goes one easy for You people. How could I know
> the available space disk on a Sun Microsystem running under solaris 2.6 ? Do
> You know about any command ?

df

--
Tony