ps SZ field

Post by Stephen Fit » Wed, 19 Oct 1994 08:15:53

Can someone give me an indication of what the
Solaris 2.3 'ps -l' SZ field is the sum of ?

Does it total TEXT, DATA, and STACK segments for
an individual process ? What about shared TEXT
segments ?

You advice and assistance would be appreciated.

Steve Fitch.

The Open University.
Walton Hall
Milton Keynes,
England.

ps SZ field

Post by Casper H.S. D » Wed, 19 Oct 1994 19:19:55

>Can someone give me an indication of what the
>Solaris 2.3 'ps -l' SZ field is the sum of ?
>Does it total TEXT, DATA, and STACK segments for
>an individual process ? What about shared TEXT
>segments ?

It's everything (Text, data, stack, all mapped segments, shared or unshared)

Cas-er