Need FAQ/FTP Sites for Sun/Solaris/HP

Post by Matt Tolbe » Thu, 23 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Folks,

     I'm trying to track down where I can find the FAQs for Sun/Solaris as well
as for HP, as well as their respective FTP sites.  Please email responses to

1. UnixWare FTP sites for my FTP sites FAQ?

The next edition of my SCO FTP sites FAQ will be coming out in a few
weeks.  I'd like to expand it to include any popular UnixWare FTP sites
that exist.  I already know about the Freebird / ex-USLE archive &
mirrors.  If any other useful archives exist, please let me know.  The
previous version of the FAQ is at

  ftp://ftp.celestial.com/README.sco-sites

For each site I need the host name and directory(ies) under which to
look.  If possible, also include the name and email address of the
archive maintainer.

I'd especially like responses from archive maintainers themselves...

Thanks,

2. Solaris 8 and ACL's

3. solaris FAQ ftp site?

4. Can't access directly to /dev/hdd but i can mount it !

5. Need FTP-sites for HP-UX !!

6. vi editor FAQ (Frequently Asked Question List), Part 2/2

7. zsh for sun-3 and/or sun-4 -- ftp sites

8. Just out of curiosity ;)

9. I need a site.cf/sun.cf for solaris 2.3

10. Need FAQ for SUN Solaris System Administration ....

11. Solaris Binary FTP Site? (need tcsh and olvwm)

12. Web browser as FTP client: errors on my (solaris 2.4) FTP site

13. Free Sun Administrator's Guide and FAQ site