Sun[tm] ONE Web Services Platform, Developer Edition software FREE

Sun[tm] ONE Web Services Platform, Developer Edition software FREE

Post by Joan MacEache » Thu, 28 Aug 2003 00:00:37

Register to attend the SunNetwork[sm] 2003 conference this
September 16-18 in San Francisco and get the Sun[tm] ONE Web
Services Platform, Developer Edition software FREE.  That's
a $5,000 value.  Planned topics include N1, Project Orion,
Solaris System Management, and Linux.

http://sun.com/sunnetwork34?ssobm=ol2

1. free developer - please help sociologically free software survey

hi2you!

Developer of free or open source software - please give me your opinion!

http://freesoftwaresurvey.unixprofis.de

this is my m.a. exam work in sociology - please do not note this as spam.

my survey is dedicated to all of the developers of free and open software
out there. the only sence of my survey is to test some theses about the
cooperation in common goods making. thats why i must ask you unsolicited,
because i need your input!

thanks!

jan rasche

2. Dual-processor problem

3. format.dat for HP magnitooptical disks

4. Web Chat: Solstice(TM) Enterprise Manager(TM) 2.1

5. PCMCIA support during installation of Slackware?

6. where can i get the Developer Edition RedHat AS 2.1 Software

7. Slow boot on one machine

8. Install "Software Companion Intel Platform Edition"

9. Release of Sun(tm)'s Java(tm) Development Kit Beta 1.0 for Linux

10. iPlanet Web Server Enterprise Edition service pack install

11. ANNOUNCE: FREE Eval of NetTracker 3.5 Web Log Analysis Software for Linux Web Servers

12. Software Available Free: free text searching engine for WEB server