Compile option

Post by silvia.fam » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 01:32:39

Hi!
I'm searching the option to produce a listing (.lst file) of my c
source code.
I tride the "-e" option but I didn't have the desired result.
May you help me?

Thanks!

Compile option

Post by Rich Tee » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:08:05

> Hi!
> I'm searching the option to produce a listing (.lst file) of my c
> source code.

I don't understand; isn't the C source code the listing?

President,
Rite Online Inc.

Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638

Compile option

Post by <n.. » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 02:32:39

>> Hi!
>> I'm searching the option to produce a listing (.lst file) of my c
>> source code.

> I don't understand; isn't the C source code the listing?

Perhaps silvia.fama wants the include and macro expanded version,
cc -E file.c should do it.

Or maybe a version with line numbers  formatted for printing, in which case
pr -n file.c would be suitable.

Compile option

Post by silvia.fam » Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:26:27

Hi!
I try to explain better my problem.
I have a dump and I need a listing to find which instructions is
causing the problem.
So I need a listing of my code, where every istructions has an hex
address and also operating system operations are present (suche values
in registries and much more).
I don't know if I'm able to explain it! (Sorry)

Thank you!

> >> Hi!
> >> I'm searching the option to produce a listing (.lst file) of my c
> >> source code.

> > I don't understand; isn't the C source code the listing?

> Perhaps silvia.fama wants the include and macro expanded version,
> cc -E file.c should do it.

> Or maybe a version with line numbers  formatted for printing, in which case
> pr -n file.c would be suitable.

1. Compile options for IBM (compiling Apache Source Code)

Hi,

Do I need special compile options for compiling Apache code for
target OS as IBM, like "-mt" for Sun Compiler ???

Similarly What EXTRA_LIBS are required for IBM ?

Lastly, for compiling my  Integrator Shared Object , what compiler
options I
should
use for target OS of IBM ?

Thanks
harjot

2. UNIX File System Security Help

3. Specifying compile options witth ports...

4. xwin32 and suse 6.1 (as root)

5. PHP-as-CGI compile options?

6. Reboot after reading boot disk?!

7. kernel compile options question - looseudp & always_defrag

8. Regards Bootable Linux CD

9. Apache compile options

10. Apache RPM - compile options

11. Which kernel compile option enables the SMC PCI card

12. How to Check current Kernel compile options

13. -m486 compile option, -O6