Any program like idledaemon for Solaris?

Any program like idledaemon for Solaris?

Post by Christian V » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Could anyone tell me is there exists any program like idledaemon ( which
monitors a group of terminal lines and kicks people off these lines if
they are idle over a set period of time ) for use on Solaris 2.5.x ?
Any answer would be greatly appreciated. If this question has already
been asked, please excuse me...
--
Chris Vo

Post by Alex Sau-Leung L » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

: Could anyone tell me is there exists any program like idledaemon ( which
: monitors a group of terminal lines and kicks people off these lines if
: they are idle over a set period of time ) for use on Solaris 2.5.x ?
: Any answer would be greatly appreciated. If this question has already
: been asked, please excuse me...

You may take a look at idled : Idle terminal and multiple login monitor daemon.

AVAILABILITY
     The newest version of idled is available via anonymous  ftp
     to ftp.cs.hope.edu in /pub/idled

     All comments and suggestions  for  idled  would  be  greatly

1. Newbie: Likes to learn to write GUI programs in X11

Hi everybody,

I have a questions and I don't know if I am in the right newsgroup.  If
not, please let me know where I should post this question.

I like to learn how to write gui programs under X11 and motif, and I am
looking for a good book for newbie.  I know C and C++ under Unix, and I
like to go further to GUI.

I would appreciate any recomendation and advice.

Thanks,

Fitz

2. how do i let people see my .plan in RH5.2?

3. Solaris "showrev" command look-a-likes?

4. How do I clear the O_NDELAY using fnctl on a socket?

5. Solaris 2.5 x86 ----> He who likes only scsi ???

6. GLibc 2 and Red Hat Motif 2.0

7. how to upgrade a Linux distribution so PERL's DBI likes it?

8. POP mail for Linux?

9. Will GNUtella kills off Yahoo and the likes?

10. Help-PC likes linux so much won't run DOS

11. Allchin backtracks, now likes open source

12. KDM likes to resize user's images

13. mountd not liking /etc/exports in 2.8, 3.0