Problem with compiling STL using program with Forte C++ 6 update 1 in compat=4 mode

Problem with compiling STL using program with Forte C++ 6 update 1 in compat=4 mode

Post by Denis V. Savi » Sat, 17 Mar 2001 18:24:29

 I try to compile SGI STL using program with Forte C++ 6 update 1 and I
get an errror:
ld -L/opt/SUNWspro/WS6U1/lib -liostream test.o -o test
Undefined first referenced
  symbol in file __0oNIostream_initctv test.o __0oNIostream_initdtv
test.o

 Iostream_init - declared as a static class in CC4/iostream.h,
but nm libiostream.a produce
 __1cNIostream_init2T6M_v_
 __1cNIostream_init2t6M_v_
and program can't link.
What's wrong? Thank you for any comments

PS: Possible it's not right conference to post such kind of messages,
so please advise me what conference should I use?