page counter

Post by Tony Marcin » Wed, 09 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I am looking for a cgi counter program that will display the number of hits
for a webpage, on a sparc 20 with solaris 2.6 and netscape enterprise
server.

I have tried several found on the web but have run into trouble installing
the counters. I am looking for something that is EZ and works.

Thanks in advance.

page counter

Post by Xander Buy » Thu, 10 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Try: http://www.fccc.edu/users/muquit/Count.html