How to reformat man pages for Solaris 2.5 ?

How to reformat man pages for Solaris 2.5 ?

Post by Sys Admi » Tue, 15 Sep 1998 04:00:00

How do I convert (Re format) bind 8.1 man pages, to install as solaris
man pages?
The formating needs to be changed.
Thanks
Bob
--
System admin
Magnetic Data

1. Man pages on Solaris 2.5

Hi,

The man pages on my Sun server seem to be formatted with curses (all the
underlinings etc..). So when I do vi <file> where <file> is the
saved man file, I see a lot of ctrl characters.

I was wondering if there was a way to save these pages and convert them
to ordinary text files.

Thanks.
Sridhar Kompella

Note: Please remove the nospam in the address before mailing to me.

2. Linux -> Win95 PPP: software compression?

3. Reformatting man pages. Why does it fail?

4. Upgrading the kernel

5. Reformatting Man Pages for Printing

6. HELP install software in linux

7. Standard man pages to "Catted" man pages!

8. Compiler alignment and network problem.

9. Solaris 2.3 man pages don't display all available pages

10. How to format BSD man pages (groff man) using "classical" troff man?

11. FS: Solaris 2.5 Desktop (CDE) and/or Solaris 2.5 Server Packages for x86 desktops

12. Solaris 2.5: How to permanently change man path?

13. WEB PAGE: Solaris 2.5 Free or Public Domain Software Ports