Catia selection problem

Post by Stefan Somme » Fri, 11 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Hello

I have a problem with catia on a Ultra 60 Elite
on Solaris 7.

The User can click on the model, but he can only select
parts of it. It works successfully on Creator Graphic Cards.

I patched the OS with the current Recommended Patches,
OpenGL 1.2.1 with 109544-04.sh (it is a 64 bit installation)
and all the Patches I found on the Sun Catia Patch Page.

Is there any solution or workarround?

Regards

Stefan Sommer

--
Stefan Sommer
Behr GmbH

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Want come Help ==> catia v3 (fic data) transfer to catia v4 (model data)

We have old machine and new machine.
but old machine's IGES translater doesn't work
So we can't trsanslate data!

I heard about CATEXP(IMP) !
Our dealer has BOMBED!
So we have any teachers, Helper!

I tryed CATEXP in catia v3.
The output is same fic data It doesn't appear catia v4

What Can I do!

thank's advanced
It would be greatly apprecieated

2. Help: dhat 7.1 kernel fails to boot after compiling

3. Disk Selection Not responding to selection under 2.5

4. Compaq SmartArray 5300

5. AIX CATIA problem

6. Xconfig help for Gateway 2000 PMV1448

7. Problems whit Catia V422 Code "Roll Exceeds JFS S"

8. Exist a distributed print spooler system?

9. CATIA on RS/6000

10. CATIA on HPUX

11. Does anyone know the difference between Catia v5r8 p3 and v5r8p3 solution?

12. CATIA on SUN ?

13. Cloning Catia for Linux?